Monthly Prayer Focus and Resources
21 Days of Prayer week 1 (Aug 1-7)
This is a time of transition for our church, our nation and our world. Check here often for resources that can help you to continue to grow your prayer life during this season:
Do you need prayer?
- Come to the Prayer Corner after worship.
- Fill out the Prayer and Care Requests card in the pew rack or submit your prayer request here.
- Call your deacon for prayer and care for any need.
- Ask to pray with anyone wearing a Prayer Ministry name tag.
- Participate in any of the prayer gatherings listed below.
Ways to participate in prayer at MVPC
Wednesday AM Prayer
8-9:15 am, in the Prayer Room to the right of the organ in the Sanctuary
Pray for each other and our church family and ministry, and pray confidentially for requests on the Sunday Prayer and Care Requests cards. All are welcome. (Currently, our meetings are online only, via Zoom. Contact Cheryl Evans to participate.)
Sunday AM Prayer for the Worship Service
9-9:29 am Prayer for the church is being held in person again in the Prayer Room!
Receive periodic emails of prayer inspiration and information on specific prayer needs for MVPC. Sign up by sending a request to Chris Bratton.
National Day of Prayer
First Thursday in May.
For further information please contact:
MVPC Prayer Ministry Coordinator