Summer 2023 @ Camp Timberwolf
Date: July 13
Venue: Camp Timberwolf
Starting to make your summer plans? We have two great options for family fun!
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN! See the links below for each camp.
Camp Timberwolf has been a tradition for many generations of MVPC families. Take advantage of two opportunities to enjoy the beauty of God’s creation at Camp Timberwolf where you will create memories as a family and with MVPC friends kayaking, fishing swimming, stargazing and eating s’mores around the campfire.
Family Camp: July 8-13 Click HERE to sign up! Enjoy the great outdoors with lots of opportunities for summer fun including:
- Swimming, canoeing, and kayaking at the lake across the road from camp
- Songs, skits, and smores around the campfire
- Hikes on nearby trails, around the lake, or a short drive to portions of the Pacific Crest Trail
- Mountain biking (bring your own) along an infrequently used gravel road
- Relaxing in the sun or under the shade of the forest trees
- Playing board games in the mess hall
Use this time to grow closer as a family and develop friendships with others from our MVPC community. Bring your own camping gear and food. Cost: $16/night for adults, $10/night for kids 6 yrs and older, and free for younger kids. Contact Henry Wang for more information.
Dads’ Adventure Weekend: July 13-15 Click HERE to sign up! Just dads and kids and boatloads of fun! Dads, granddads and children age 3 and up are welcome. Two days and two nights camping, swimming, fishing and making s’mores around the campfire. Here is a sample of the weekend schedule and suggested packing list. Cost: $90/adult and $50/child includes food, ski boat rental and fishing. More information about Camp Timberwolf itself, and directions can be found here. Contact Laura Beaty at MVPC for more details.